- Antitrust Litigation
- Arbitration and ADR
- Business and Securities Valuation
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Copyright, Trademark, and False Advertising Litigation
- Corporate Governance
- Energy Litigation
- Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- ITC/Section 337 Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions Litigation
- Patent Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenant Litigation
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act Litigation
Los Angeles Daily Journal Ranks McKool Smith Hennigan as a "Leading Southern California Litigation Firm"
The Los Angeles Daily Journal highlights some of McKool Smith Hennigan’s significant achievements in high-stakes complex litigation, bankruptcy, and patent law.
The full article can be found here.