Robert M. Manley: Awards & Recognitions
- Robert is a Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America (LCA), which is a trial lawyer honorary society composed of less than one-half of one percent of American Lawyers. Fellowship in the LCA is highly-selective and by invitation only. Fellows are selected based upon effectiveness and accomplishment in litigation, both at the trial and appellate levels, and superior ethical reputation.
- Robert’s recent jury verdict in the Scenic Land case helped McKool Smith to be recognized again as Law360’s "Most Feared Plaintiffs Firm."
- Robert has been repeatedly recognized in Best Lawyers in America for Securities and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Robert has been repeatedly recognized as a Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters’ legal division in Texas Monthly magazine
- Robert has been repeatedly recognized as a Best Lawyers in Dallas by D Magazine
Robert also received the Client Choice Award for Litigation by Texas International Law Office and Lexology
Robert was repeatedly recognized as one of the Best Lawyers Under 40 [… back when he was, in fact, under 40] by D Magazine
Robert is a Master in the Higginbotham American Inn of Court
Robert is also a Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas