- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act Litigation
- Antitrust Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Energy Litigation
- Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions Litigation
- Corporate Governance
- Business and Securities Valuation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Arbitration and ADR
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Patent Litigation
- ITC/Section 337 Litigation
- Copyright, Trademark, and False Advertising Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenant Litigation
- White Collar Defense
- Government Investigations
- Internal Investigations
- Antitrust Investigations
News & Events
- "SEC vs. Bank of America: Back to the Drawing Board"
- "The Courts: Active Players in White Collar Cases"
- "Selective Waiver: Can a Corporation Have its Cake and Eat it Too?"
- "The 'Unindicted Co-Conspirator'"
- "Fraud Sentence Enhanced for Abuse of Trust"
- "Has the Government’s Thumb Been Lifted from the Scales of Justice?"
- Doreen Klein Commentary on Sentencing Guidelines for Misprisioning
We represent U.S. and international clients throughout all phases of criminal antitrust investigations and litigation involving allegations of price fixing, monopolization, market and customer allocation, fraud, corruption and deceptive practices. Our attorneys provide clients with effective counsel and representation to secure client-friendly non-prosecution resolutions, negotiate satisfactory settlement agreements, and present formidable and aggressive defense at trial.