- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act Litigation
- Antitrust Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Energy Litigation
- Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions Litigation
- Corporate Governance
- Business and Securities Valuation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Arbitration and ADR
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Patent Litigation
- ITC/Section 337 Litigation
- Copyright, Trademark, and False Advertising Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenant Litigation
- White Collar Defense
- Government Investigations
- Internal Investigations
- Antitrust Investigations
- Bankruptcy Litigation
News & Events
- "SEC vs. Bank of America: Back to the Drawing Board"
- "The Courts: Active Players in White Collar Cases"
- "New Use of Wiretaps in Insider Trading Cases"
- "The Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Program: Mutiny over the Bounty"
- "United States vs. Textron: Can You Secure Work Product Protection Despite Third Party Disclosure?"
- "Selective Waiver: Can a Corporation Have its Cake and Eat it Too?"
- "The 'Unindicted Co-Conspirator'"
- "Fraud Sentence Enhanced for Abuse of Trust"
- Doreen Klein Commentary on Sentencing Guidelines for Misprisioning
- "Has the Government’s Thumb Been Lifted from the Scales of Justice?"
Our lawyers represent companies and individuals faced with allegations involving securities fraud, insider trading, bank fraud, tax violations, antitrust violations, racketeering, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), environmental violations, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), government procurement violations, insurance fraud, and political corruption. We provide formidable representation through all aspects of white collar disputes, from investigations through grand jury proceedings, trial, and appeal when appropriate.
Our lawyers are experienced in handling investigations and proceedings by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), State Attorneys General, United States Department of Justice (DOJ), Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), Treasury Department, Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and other federal government agencies.