- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Recovery Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act Litigation
- Antitrust Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Energy Litigation
- Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions Litigation
- Corporate Governance
- Business and Securities Valuation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Arbitration and ADR
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Patent Litigation
- ITC/Section 337 Litigation
- Copyright, Trademark, and False Advertising Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenant Litigation
- White Collar Defense
- Government Investigations
- Internal Investigations
- Antitrust Investigations
News & Events
- McKool Smith Named a 2015 “Most Feared Plaintiffs Firm” by Law360
- Three McKool Smith Principals Named 2016 "Lawyers of the Year" by Best Lawyers
- Bloomberg report: "Canyon Ridge lawsuit ends after four years and millions in payments to developer"
- McKool Smith Recognized in 2011 National Law Journal "Midsize Hot List"
- "Investment Companies Sue Banks over Fontainebleau Financing"
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Ranks McKool Smith Hennigan as a "Leading Southern California Litigation Firm"
Real Estate Litigation
Developers, commercial landlords, owners, real-estate partnerships, limited partners, and REITs are among those we represent in a wide range of public and private real-estate disputes. We handle matters concerning real-estate partnership interests, commercial office building appraisals, construction defects, contested easements, environmental, land use and zoning disputes, and disputes between lenders, owners and developers of office buildings, hotels, shopping centers, and residential communities.