- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Recovery Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Whistleblower/False Claims Act Litigation
- Antitrust Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Energy Litigation
- Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions Litigation
- Corporate Governance
- Business and Securities Valuation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Arbitration and ADR
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Patent Litigation
- ITC/Section 337 Litigation
- Copyright, Trademark, and False Advertising Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenant Litigation
- White Collar Defense
- Government Investigations
- Internal Investigations
- Antitrust Investigations
News & Events
- "McKool Launches Whistleblower Practice With 4 New Attys"
- "McKool Hires Day Pitney Partners to Launch Whistle-blower Practice"
- McKool Smith Recognized in 2011 National Law Journal "Midsize Hot List"
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Ranks McKool Smith Hennigan as a "Leading Southern California Litigation Firm"
Whistleblower/False Claims Act Litigation
McKool Smith lawyers have significant experience representing whistleblowers in cases of fraud committed against government entities. Former federal prosecutors and trial attorneys power this practice by working closely with federal, state, and local government lawyers in the prosecution of qui tam and other fraud cases involving government funds and programs, and have successfully tried False Claims Act (FCA) cases to verdict. This array of experience gives our attorneys a unique handle to guide clients through complex FCA provisions as well as SEC and IRS whistleblower legislation. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been recovered by McKool Smith lawyers in cases ranging from defense procurement and health care to fraud in all manner of government contracts.