- 2001 J.D. South Texas College of Law
- 1994 B.S. Mechanical Engineering Texas A&M
- State of Texas
- State of New York
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- The U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- The U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
Chris Limpus is an associate in the Dallas office of McKool Smith whose practice focuses on intellectual property litigation across a broad range of technologies, including the chemical, electrical, mechanical and pharmaceutical arts.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. and Cisco-Linksys LLC. Represented Cisco and Cisco-Linksys in patent infringement litigation involving mesh network and wire routing technology.
- Visto Corp. Representing Visto in patent infringement litigation involving push email technology.
- MagSil and MIT. Representing MagSil and MIT in a Delaware patent infringement litigation involving pioneering hard disk drive technology.
- Pfizer, Inc. Represented Pfizer in complex ANDA patent litigation related to the compound quinapril, the active ingredient of the ACE inhibitor drug Accupril®. Successfully obtained what was reported to be the first preliminary injunction enjoining further sales of a generic product that had already entered the market. Also represented Pfizer in complex ANDA patent litigation involving three patents directed to various aspects of the blockbuster anti-epilepsy drug Neurontin®.
- Altana Pharma AG and Wyeth. Represented Altana and Wyeth in a complex ANDA patent litigation related to the compound pantoprazole, the active ingredient of the blockbuster anti‑ulcer drug Protonix®.
- Halliburton Energy Services, Inc. Represented Halliburton in a patent infringement case involving computer network architecture and in a patent infringement case involving oil and gas well drilling fluid.
- Voyager Expended Learning. Represented Voyager in a patent, copyrighted and trademark infringement case involving educational software.
Professional & Community Activities
- Dallas Intellectual Property Law Association
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association