- J.D., with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 1991. Member, Texas Law Review
- B.A., with high honors, Business Administration and Journalism, The University of Texas at Austin, 1987
- State of Texas
- The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
Craig is an Attorney in the Dallas office of McKool Smith. His experience includes class actions and other complex litigation, arbitration, litigation management, contract negotiating, and restructuring and merger matters.
- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Enron Corporation. Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Enron Corp. v. Andrew Fastow, et al. and other matters. Mr. Donahue is a member of the litigation team that is handling all matters related to efforts to recover on behalf of Enron’s creditors.
- PageNet, Inc. Mr. Donahue managed a variety of litigation for national paging and wireless messaging carrier, including a number of class actions in state and federal courts throughout the United States.
- Securities Brokerage Firms Mr. Donahue represented firms in securities arbitrations and in federal class action suits.
- June 9, 2011
- December 22, 2009
- August 11, 2009
- May 20, 2009