- J.D. Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2008
- B.A., English Literature; B.A., French Literature, Columbia University, 2004
- State of California
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- American Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Litigation and Remedies Sections
Elizabeth Lachman is an Associate in the Los Angeles office of McKool Smith Hennigan.
Ms. Lachman's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. Ms. Lachman has represented individual and corporate clients in various areas of the law, including commercial, contract and partnership disputes, and well as in cases arising under the Federal False Claims Act. Ms. Lachman has been a member of the trial team on multiple cases that have resolved favorably for the firm’s clients. Ms. Lachman joined the firm in 2008.
While a Cardozo law student, Ms. Lachman worked at Cardozo’s Innocence Project and Cardozo’s Securities Arbitration Clinic.
Awards & Recognition
- Super Lawyers Southern California "Rising Star" (2012 - 2017)
- Senior Articles Editor, Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law
- August 4, 2017
- June 9, 2017
- June 6, 2016
- June 5, 2015
- June 13, 2014
- June 13, 2013
- June 13, 2012
- “Mediation Process and Pitfalls,” Practising Law Institute, Litigation and Administrative Practice Course Handbook Series, “Bet the Company” Litigation 2012; September 2012.