- J.D., magna cum laude, American University Washington College of Law, 2009.
- B.A., with honors, Political Science, University of California Berkeley, 2004.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Leaf Williams is an associate in the Los Angeles office of McKool Smith Hennigan. Her practice focuses on intellectual property litigation, specifically copyright and trademark disputes. Leaf has represented large, national product manufacturers, international consumer electronics companies, and international entertainment software publishers.
Awards & Recognition
- Order of the Coif
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Public Counsel Entrepreneurial Training Program: Intellectual Property and Your BusinessFebruary 2012
- Public Counsel Entrepreneurial Training Program: Intellectual Property and Your BusinessAugust 2011