- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2012.
- Sc.B., Cognitive Neuroscience, Brown University, 2008.
- State of California
- State of New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Matt Gelfand is an associate in the Los Angeles office of McKool Smith Hennigan, practicing commercial and intellectual property litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Matt was a law clerk to U.S. Magistrate Judge Douglas F. McCormick in the Central District of California. Before clerking, he was the National Center on Philanthropy and the Law Fellow in New York University’s Office of General Counsel, where he litigated matters on behalf of the University at the trial and appellate levels. While attending law school, Matt was Managing Editor of the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology.