- B.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin, 2000. Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honors Fraternity
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, 2003. Secretary, Intellectual Property Law Society, Intellectual Property Law Journal
- State of Texas
- The U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Ramzi Khazen is a principal in the Austin office of McKool Smith. His practice focuses on intellectual property litigation and counseling, particularly in patent matters involving electrical, computer, and medical device technologies. Mr. Khazen has represented clients in patent cases in the International Trade Commission as well as various United States district courts and is licensed to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Prior to joining McKool Smith, Mr. Khazen was an associate at Dewey & LeBoeuf. Before practicing law, Mr. Khazen studied Electrical Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin and worked for Systems & Processes Engineering Corporation in Austin, Texas.
Professional & Community Activities
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- January 2, 2013
- November 6, 2012
- January 6, 2012
- March 16, 2010
- June 23, 2008