Los Angeles Principal Lawrence Hadley will be speaking at the Licensing Executives Society (LES) 50th Anniversary Spring Meeting in La Jolla, California on May 12 – 14, 2015.
Mr. Hadley will participate in a high technology workshop on Thursday, May 14, titled “The Future of NPE Business Model: Will 2015 Be the Cretaceous for NPE?” The panelists will discuss the latest developments affecting NPE and the potential impact on practicing companies, patent lawyers, service providers, and investors.
Other workshop topics include:
- IP Business Basics 101;
- Innovation vs. Legislation: How Legal Changes Are Affecting Technology Companies;
- Monetizing Patents: Risks, Challenges, and Strategies for Operating in an Increasingly “Anti-Patent” Environment;
- Determining Litigation Royalty Rates for Standard Essential Patents;
- Re-emergence of Platform Technologies -- Gonna Party Like It's 1999; and
- Patent Litigation: Global Trends and Strategies.
For more than 50 years, LES has been the leading association for nearly 4,000 intellectual property, technology, and business development professionals that collaborate across multiple industries to create a unique networking and learning environment.
For more information, or to register, please click here.