Ashley Moore will be speaking at the third annual Managing IP Women's Leadership Forum in New York City on June 9, 2016. Ashley's panel, "The Importance of Leadership in Developing Your Career," will focus on:
- Experiences that have best prepared you for your current leadership role;
- How did your career path come about?;
- Advice for junior or senior lawyers who want to progress their careers;
- How did you go about building your network?; and
- What would you tell the younger you?
The forum in its entirety targets U.S. and global IP developments and provides an opportunity for women in IP to hear the latest thoughts from industry leaders. Subjects include: licensing; increasing anti-counterfeiting technologies; challenges in the entertainment industry; copyright; and trademarks, among many others.
For more information, or to register, please click here.