New York Principal Robin Cohen will participate in a panel discussion on a wide range of insurance risks and liability coverage issues at Perrin Conferences' Emerging Insurance Coverage & Allocation Issues Conference in Philadelphia on May 11, 2017. Robin's discussion will focus on:
- Cutting-edge issues in CGL, Pollution and Environmental Liability coverage cases;
- Erosion of the absolute pollution exclusion;
- Environmental Insurance in non-traditional contexts;
- Effective underwriting of today’s risks to avoid tomorrow’s claims;
- Corporate Succession to Policy Rights; and
- Update on new technologies shifting legal liability and how that fits into coverage.
To view the agenda for the all-day conference, click here.