McKool Smith Principals Lauren Fornarotto and Aimee Fagan will be speaking at the 2018 Managing IP Women's Leadership Forum on June 7, 2018 at Convene in New York City. Lauren’s panel, "The Importance of Leadership in Developing Your Career," will focus on:
- Tips and best practices to progress in your careers
- How to prepare for leadership roles;
- Building your network; and
- Maximizing opportunities
Aimee's panel, "IP in Arbitration," focuses on:
- IP disputes: pros and cons of arbitration versus litigation;
- Framework for arbitration clauses;
- How do IP arbitration clauses work internationally?; and,
- Issues to expect.
The forum targets U.S. and global IP developments and provides an opportunity for women in IP to hear the latest thoughts from industry leaders. Subjects include: licensing; increasing anti-counterfeiting technologies; challenges in the entertainment industry; copyright; and trademarks, among many others.
For more information, or to register, please click here.