C.R. Shelmire is a staff lawyer in the Dallas office of McKool Smith whose practice deals with intellectual property and complex commercial litigation.
Prior to law school, C.R. was a consultant to management focusing on startup ventures throughout the Dallas metroplex.
While in law school, C.R. was involved in mock trial competitions and campus ministries service projects.
- BearingPoint Inc. Part of the team representing BearingPoint Inc., formerly KPMG Consulting, in Agribiotech v. KPMG Consulting, an Oracle E.R.P. software implementation case.
- Ericsson. Ericsson Inc., et al. v. Samsung Telecommunications America LLP, et al. Part of the team representing Ericsson in several patent infringement lawsuits, including one before the International Trade Commission, involving mobile phone technologies.
- Gulf South Pipeline Co. Wyble v. Gulf South Pipeline Company, L.P. and GS Pipeline Company L.L.C. Part of the team representing Gulf South Pipeline in citizen suit brought on behalf of East Texas landowners alleging violations of the Pipeline Safety Act.
- Nortel. Ciena Corporation v. Nortel Networks Corporation, et al. Part of the team that represented Nortel in a patent infringement case involving high-density telecommunications technology.
Community & Professional Activities
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, 1997
B.S., Business Management, Le Tourneau University, 1992
- State of Texas
- The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association