Caroline Walters is a principal in the Los Angeles office of McKool Smith Hennigan. Caroline focuses on complex commercial litigation, particularly the defense and prosecution of contract disputes, breach of fiduciary duty actions, and fraud actions. She has significant federal and state court experience, including representing lenders in a breach of contract action and related fraud action arising out of a bankruptcy of a major Las Vegas resort project, real estate companies in a breach of contract action, a consulting firm in breach of contract and related breach of fiduciary duty actions, investors in securities litigation, defendants in an ERISA action relating to the stock purchase of a company’s employee stock option plan, and an airline in connection with the misappropriation of confidential information.
Prior to joining the firm, Caroline was an associate in the San Francisco office of Drinker, Biddle & Reath LLP.
Rankings & Honors
- Recognized as a "Rising Star" in Southern California by Super Lawyers, 2010-2017
- Publications editor, Berkeley Business Law Journal
News & Events
- The Computer & Internet Lawyer, 04.2012
J.D., University of California, Berkeley School of Law, Boalt Hall, 2005
B.A., with highest distinction, Legal Studies, University of California, Berkeley, 2002
- State of California
- United States District Court for Central District, Northern District, and Eastern District of California
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association