Christian Harris is an Associate in McKool Smith's Dallas office. He focuses his practice on litigation and appeals of commercial and intellectual property cases. Before joining the firm, he served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Amos L. Mazzant III of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas and for the Honorable Jeffrey S. Boyd of the Supreme Court of Texas.
- Collateral Analytics v. Nationstar, et al. Was part of the team that represented Nationstar and affiliates as defendants and counterclaim plaintiffs in a trade secret misappropriation dispute involving real estate valuation technology.
- Advanced Technology Group (ATG) v. Sperlonga, et al. Was part of the team that represented ATG as plaintiff in a trade secret misappropriation dispute involving database technology.
J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2016.
B.A., Princeton University, 2009.
- Hon. Jeffrey S. Boyd, Supreme Court, Texas
- Hon. Amos L. Mazzant III, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- State of Texas
- The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association