Jill Naylor is a senior counsel in the Dallas office of McKool Smith whose practice deals with complex business litigation, including class actions, professional liability and malpractice, patent litigation, and arbitrations. Jill is peer-reviewed as an AV rated lawyer by Martindale Hubbell.
Jill has periodically published for the Faculty for the State Bar of Texas Litigation Institute on legal malpractice issues and is a graduate of the National Institute for Trial Advocacy. She has authored numerous legal articles on varying topics.
Prior to joining McKool Smith, Jill was a partner at Budner & Adler, a law firm specializing in complex civil litigation, family trust litigation, plaintiff's personal injury, and professional liability. Budner & Adler successfully prosecuted many claims resulting in significant settlements for its clients.
- Parrish, et al v. NFLPA. Part of the team representing retired NFL players in a putative class action against the NFL Players Association.
- BDO Seidman. Part of the team that represents BDO Seidman in litigation relating to various accounting and professional liability matters.
- Enron Corporation Creditors Committee. Supervised the legal team of subject matter experts for one of Enron's special purpose entities and performs other litigation tasks for the McKool Smith team hired by the Enron Corporation Creditors Committee.
- ORIX Capital Markets. Part of the team representing ORIX in its disputes involving billion-dollar real estate mortgage investment conduits.
- Charter Communications. Part of the team that represents Charter in its various disputes nationwide.
Community & Professional Activities
- Member of Public Justice, a national public interest law firm dedicated to using trial lawyers' skills and resources to create a more just society
News & Events
J.D.with Honors, University of Texas, 1990
B.A., Journalism, University of Texas, 1983
- State of Texas
- State of California
- The U.S. Supreme Court
- The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Fellow
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Texas