Seth Hasenour is a principal at McKool Smith. Prior to attending law school, he worked at the Applied Research Laboratories at The University of Texas as an engineering scientist associate. While there, he worked with the engineering group and technicians to design, develop, and test an acoustic camera for a Navy unmanned underwater vehicle and a sonar system for a Navy Seawolf class submarine.
- BMC Software Inc. Represented BMC in a patent infringement action involving IT management solutions.
- ContentGuard Holdings Inc. Represented ContentGuard in patent infringement actions involving DRM technology.
- Wi-LAN Inc. Represented Wi-LAN in patent infringement actions involving wireless communications and DSL technology.
- Hybrid Audio. Represented Hybrid Audio in a patent infringement action involving audio compression technology.
- V-Dot Technologies. Represented V-Dot Technologies in a patent infringement action involving dial-up modem technology.
- VirnetX Inc. Represented VirnetX in a patent infringement action involving virtual private network technology.
- MagSil. Represented MagSil in a patent infringement action involving hard disk drive technology.
- Affiliated Computer Services. Represented Affiliated Computer Services in a patent infringement action involving check processing technology.
- Rambus Inc. Represented Rambus in patent infringement actions involving computer memory technology.
Media & Events
J.D., Harvard Law School, 2007
- Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy
B.S., with High Honors, Electrical Engineering, University of Texas, 2002
- State of Texas
- The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- The U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Not licensed in New York
- State Bar of Texas