McKool Smith Attorneys Named 2015 “Rising Stars” by Texas Super Lawyers
McKool Smith is pleased to announce that attorneys from the firm's Austin, Dallas, and Houston offices have been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers 2015 Texas“Rising Stars”listing.
The “Rising Stars” list is comprised of the top up-and-coming Texas attorneys who are under 40 years of age or have been in practice for less than a decade. The full listing will appear in the April 2015 issues of Texas Monthly and Texas Rising Stars magazines.
McKool Smith’s 2015 Texas “Rising Stars” include:
- Josh Budwin, Principal, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Laurie Fitzgerald, Principal, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Eric Green, Associate, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Ashley Moore, Associate, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Phillip Aurentz, Associate, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Ryan Hargrave, Associate, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Joshua Newcomer, Associate, Business Litigation
With more than 185 trial lawyers across offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Marshall, New York, Silicon Valley, and Washington, DC, McKool Smith has established a reputation as one of America’s leading trial firms. The firm has also won more VerdictSearch and The National Law Journal "Top 100 Verdicts" over the last seven years than any other law firm in the country. Courtroom successes like these have earned McKool Smith critical acclaim and helped the firm become what The Wall Street Journal describes as “one of the biggest law firm success stories of the past decade.” McKool Smith represents leading clients in complex commercial litigation, intellectual property, bankruptcy, and white collar defense matters.