Elizabeth (Beth) Bernard is Senior Counsel in the Washington, D.C. office of McKool Smith. She focuses her practice on intellectual property litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Elizabeth held legal positions at several national law firms and companies. Her experience includes litigation in Federal District Courts and the International Trade Commission.
Elizabeth received her J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis School Law where she was a member of the Order of the Coif and an honor scholar.
- E. Bernard, ANALYSIS: West Texas Remains the Top Draw in Patent Law-For Now, Bloomberg Law, January 2022
- E. Bernard, ANALYSIS: Say Goodbye to 'Daubert Motion', Hello to New Rule 702 (1), Bloomberg Law, March 2022
- E. Bernard and R. Zeck, ANALYSIS: How Catalyzing IP Rights Can Combat Global Warming, Bloomberg Law, June 2022
- E. Bernard, ANALYSIS: 'More Likely Than Not,' New Rule 702 Nearing Approval, Bloomberg Law, June 2022
J.D., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2003
- Order of the Coif
B.S.E., with honors, Chemical Engineering, University of Iowa College of Engineering, 2000
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
- The U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- The U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- The U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada