McKool Smith principal Douglas A. Cawley will be speaking at the State Bar of Texas’ 10th Annual Advanced Patent Litigation Course in San Antonio on July 17-18, 2014. Mr. Cawley’s panel will focus on “The Interplay of PTO Review and District Court Litigation.”
Additional course topics include:
- On Trial and In Trouble – Litigation Misconduct and Its Ethics Fallout;
- Do You Have a Leg to Stand On? Standing Issues in Patent Cases;
- NPE’s, PAE’s and So-Called Trolls: Practical Tips from In-House;
- Design Patents: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly; and,
- Former Judges’ Clerks Panel – Inside the Chambers.
The course will be held at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort in San Antonio, Texas. For more information, or to register for the program, please click here.