McKool Smith, one of the nation's leading trial firms, has announced that patent trial star Alan Whitehurst has joined the firm as a principal in its Washington, D.C. office. Mr. Whitehurst focuses on intellectual property and unfair competition litigation and specializes in telecom-related disputes. There has been extensive coverage of his pending arrival. You can view some of the reports below:
"McKool Smith Adds Telecom IP Pro From Quinn Emanuel," Law360 (02/17/2021)
- "Trial firm McKool Smith PC expanded its intellectual property coverage Tuesday, bringing on an experienced patent attorney who specializes in telecommunications as a principal in Washington, D.C., the firm announced".
“Wake Up Call” Bloomberg Law (02/17/2021)
- "McKool Smith got patent trial lawyer Alan Whitehurst from Quinn Emanuel as a principal in Washington".
“Telecoms Patent Veteran Alan Whitehurst Joins McKool Smith” Intellectual Property Magazine (02/17/2021)
- "US trial firm McKool Smith has appointed Quinn Emanual partner Alan Whitehurst as a principal in its Washington, DC, office."
“The Daily Docket” Thomson Reuters Westlaw (02/18/2021)
- "Patent trial attorney Alan Whitehurst has joined McKool Smith as a principal in its D.C. office from Quinn Emanuel. He focuses on telecom-related disputes."
- McKool Smith has added another principal to its Washington office. Alan Whitehurst joins the firm from Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan.
"Washington-Area Appointments and Promotions for Feb. 22," Washington Post (02/22/2021)
- McKool Smith of the District appointed Alan Whitehurst principal.