DALLAS — McKool Smith is pleased to announce that attorneys from the firm’s Dallas, Austin and Houston offices have been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers 2011 Texas Rising Stars listing.
The Rising Stars list is comprised of the top up-and-coming Texas attorneys who are under 40 years of age or have been in practice less than a decade. Fewer than 2.5 percent of all Texas lawyers earned a spot on this year’s list. The full Rising Stars list appears in the April 2011 issues of Texas Monthly and Texas Rising Stars magazines.
McKool Smith’s 2011 Texas Rising Stars honorees include:
· Aimee Perilloux Fagan, Principal, Business Litigation
· Scott W. Hejny, Principal, Intellectual Property Litigation
· Jill F. Lynch, Principal, Business Litigation
· Christopher T. Bovenkamp, Senior Counsel, Intellectual Property
· Holly E. Engelmann, Associate, Business Litigation
· Michael P. Fritz, Associate, Business Litigation
· John B. Campbell, Principal, Intellectual Property Litigation
· Laurie Gallun Fitzgerald, Principal, Business Litigation
· John F. Garvish, Principal, Intellectual Property Litigation
· Joel L. Thollander, Principal, Business Litigation
· Joshua W. Budwin, Associate, Intellectual Property Litigation
· Basil A. Umari, Principal, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
With more than 130 litigators working as an integrated team across offices in New York, Washington, DC and Texas, McKool Smith has established a reputation as one of America’s leading trial firms. The firm has been recognized by The National Law Journal and VerdictSearch for winning more Top 100 Verdicts than any other U.S. law firm during the past three years. McKool Smith represents leading clients across a broad range of practice areas, including complex commercial litigation, intellectual property, bankruptcy, and white collar defense.