Charles Fowler has rejoined the firm as a Principal in Austin. His practice will focus on appeals, trials and critical motions in complex commercial and intellectual property litigation.
Mr. Fowler’s return to McKool Smith supports the firm’s growing appellate practice, which is dedicated to advising and representing clients before state and federal appellate courts.
Extensive media coverage of Mr. Fowler's return can be found here:
- “McKool Smith Reunites With Ex-DOJ Atty In Austin” Law360 September 26, 2023
- “Litigator, Former Federal Prosecutor Charles Fowler Rejoins McKool Smith” Lawdragon September 26, 2023
- “The Daily Docket” Reuters September 27, 2023
- “Mid-Market Roundup: Midsize Firms Turn Industry's Existential Crises Into Opportunities” com September 29, 2023
- “Former Federal Prosecutor Charles Fowler Returns to McKool Smith” The Texas Lawbook October 5, 2023