McKool Smith is pleased to announce that attorneys from the firm’s Austin, Dallas, and Houston offices have been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers 2012 Texas Rising Stars listing.
The Rising Stars list is comprised of the top up-and-coming Texas attorneys who are under 40 years of age or have been in practice less than a decade. The full Rising Stars list appears in the April 2012 issues of Texas Monthly andTexas Rising Stars magazines.
McKool Smith’s 2012 Texas Rising Stars honorees include:
- Joshua Budwin, Associate, Austin, Intellectual Property Litigation
- John Campbell, Principal, Austin, Intellectual Property Litigation
- John Garvish, Principal, Austin, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Joel Thollander, Principal, Austin, Appellate
- Christopher Bovenkamp, Senior Counsel, Dallas, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Holly Engelman, Associate, Dallas, Business Litigation
- Scott Hejny, Principal, Dallas, Intellectual Property Litigation
With more than 170 litigators across offices in California, New York, Texas, and Washington, DC, McKool Smith has established a reputation as one of America’s leading trial firms. The firm has won more National Law Journaland VerdictSearch “Top 100 Verdicts” over the last five years than any other law firm. McKool Smith represents leading clients across a broad range of practice areas, including complex commercial litigation, intellectual property, bankruptcy, and white collar defense.