Laura Baron is an Associate in McKool Smith's New York office. Laura's practice involves complex commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Laura clerked for the Honorable Nicholas G. Garaufis of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Prior to her clerkship, she was an associate with a top tier national firm.
Laura attended Columbia Law School where she was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. She served in leadership positions and as a symposium editor for the Journal of Gender and Law.
Media & Events
J.D. Columbia Law School, 2018
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Symposium Editor, Journal of Gender and Law
B.A., Political Science & Human Rights, Barnard College, 2013
- Hon. Nicholas G. Garaufis, Eastern District of New York
- State of New York
- The U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas