Daniel Levy will be presenting at the New York State Society of CPA’s (NYSSCPA) Anti-Money Laundering Conference in New York City on November 20, 2013. The conference will provide insight on how to achieve compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and related anti-money laundering (AML) rules, laws, and regulations. Focus areas include:
- Bitcoin and other virtual currencies;
- Big data technology – impact on compliance;
- Measures to combat terrorist financing;
- Offshore tax evasion and money laundering issues;
- Business challenges in BSA/AML compliance; and
- BSA/AML practice opportunities
NYSSCPA is one of the largest state accounting organizations in the nation with more than 28,000 members. For more information, or to register, please click here.