Hugh Ray, head of McKool Smith’s bankruptcy practice, will chair the 20th Annual Distressed Investing Conference: “Maximizing Profits in the Distressed Debt Market," taking place at The Helmsley Park Lane Hotel in New York City on December 2, 2013.
This year, the conference will focus on the following key developments in the distressed market industry:
- Year in Review & New Business Opportunities
- Municipal Chapter 9s: What Have We Learned So Far?
- Healthcare Restructuring Roundtable
- Best Practices in Distressed Private Equity Transactions
- European Investment Opportunities
- Noteholders in the Age of Prepacks
- Energy Industry Opportunities & Pitfalls
- CLE & CPE Ethics Hour
- Investors’ Roundtable
For more information or to register for the program, please click here.