McKool Smith principal Hugh Ray will be speaking at the 21st Annual Distressed Investing Conference, “Maximizing Profits in the Distressed Debt Market.” The conference will be held on December 1, 2104 in New York City. As co-chair of the event, Mr. Ray will deliver the opening remarks. The conference will also feature topics such as:
- Municipal Debt Restructuring;
- Funding into a Cash Burn;
- When the 546(e) Safe Harbor Isn’t Safe;
- Investing in Highly-Regulated Businesses; and
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Conservatorship Proceedings.
For more information, please click here.