Steve Pollinger has been selected as a panelist for the 7th Annual Advanced Patent Litigation Course presented by the TexasBar CLE and cosponsored by the Intellectual Property Law Section of the State Bar of Texas. Steve’s discussion will focus on “Damages and How to Handle Them.” The Patent Litigation Course is a two day seminar that provides expert commentary on the latest updates and trends in patent litigation
The conference is scheduled for July 14-15 at the Hyatt Hill Country and Resort in San Antonio, Texas.
CONFERENCE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Effective Use of Re-exam Proceedings in Patent Litigation
- Bringing Prior Art to Life at Trial
- Damages and How to Handle Them
- Ramifications of Ownership Issues in Litigation
- Opening Statements by the Masters
For more information or to register for the course click here.