McKool Smith Hennigan is pleased to announce that six principals from the firm’s Los Angeles office have been selected for inclusion in the 2013 edition of Southern California Super Lawyers. One attorney, J. Michael Hennigan, has been chosen for the 10th consecutive year. The honorees include:
- Alan P. Block, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Kirk D. Dillman, Business Litigation
- Roderick G. Dorman, Intellectual Property Litigation
- J. Michael Hennigan, Securities Litigation
- Robert L. Palmer, Securities Litigation
- Michael Swartz, Business Litigation
With more than 180 trial lawyers across offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Marshall, New York, Silicon Valley, and Washington, DC, McKool Smith has established a reputation as one of America’s leading trial firms. The firm has won more National Law Journal and VerdictSearch "Top 100 Verdicts" over the last five years than any other law firm. McKool Smith represents leading clients across a broad range of practice areas, including complex commercial litigation, intellectual property, bankruptcy, and white collar defense.