DALLAS — McKool Smith is pleased to announce that firm attorneys have earned spots on the 2010 Texas Rising Stars listing.
Attorneys from the firm’s Austin office, six from the Dallas office, and one from the Houson are featured in the annual listing of the state’s top up-and-coming lawyers.
The Rising Stars honor is reserved for the top Texas attorneys age 40 or younger, and those who have been in practice fewer than 10 years. Selections are based on nominations from fellow attorneys previously honored in the prestigious Texas Super Lawyers list.
Fewer than 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys are recognized on the 2010 listing, which will appear in the April 2010 issue of Texas Monthly magazine and the stand-alone Texas Rising Stars magazine.
Following are the McKool Smith attorneys who are featured on the 2010 Texas Rising Stars listing, and the practice areas for which they earned recognition:
- Aimee Perilloux Fagan, Principal, Business Litigation
- Phillip M. Aurentz, Associate, Intellectual Property
- Holly E. Engelmann, Associate, Business Litigation
- Scott W. Hejny, Associate, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Pierre J. Hubert, Principal, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Joshua W. Budwin, Associate, Intellectual Property Litigation
- John B. Campbell, Associate, Intellectual Property Litigation
- John F. Garvish, Associate, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Joel L. Thollander, Principal, Business Litigation
With more than 130 litigators working as an integrated team across offices in New York, Washington, D.C. and Texas, McKool Smith has established a reputation as one of America’s leading trial firms. The firm has been recognized by The National Law Journal and VerdictSearch for winning more Top 100 verdicts than any other U.S. law firm during the past three years. McKool Smith represents leading clients across a broad range of practice areas, including complex commercial litigation, intellectual property, bankruptcy, and white collar defense.