Eight McKool Smith attorneys will be recognized in the upcoming 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Published by Woodward/White Inc. since 1983, The Best Lawyers in America is widely regarded as the oldest and most respected peer-reviewed legal guide in the legal profession. Attorneys are selected following a rigorous process in which thousands of the country’s top lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. More than 2.8 million detailed evaluations are reviewed to compile the selections.
The McKool Smith attorneys who are being honored and the areas for which they were selected are:
From the firm’s Dallas office:
- Sam Baxter - Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Intellectual Property Law
- Jeffrey Carter - Intellectual Property Law
- Douglas Cawley - Intellectual Property Law
- Gary Cruciani - Commercial Litigation
- Lewis LeClair - Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation
- Mike McKool - Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Intellectual Property Law
- Ted Stevenson - Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Intellectual Property Law
From the firm’s Austin office:
- Gordon White - Intellectual Property Law
McKool Smith is recognized as one of the premier trial law firms in the United States based on significant courtroom victories and substantial settlements for domestic and international clients. With more than 100 attorneys in Dallas, Austin, Marshall, New York, and Washington DC, McKool Smith handles commercial, intellectual property and white collar litigation for companies and individuals, including major airlines, telecommunications companies, medical device manufacturers, oil & gas concerns, and many others. McKool Smith is recognized in The National Law Journal for winning more of the Top 100 Verdicts of 2008 than any other law firm in the country.
For more information, please contact Bruce Vincent at 800.559.4534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.