McKool Smith Principal, Hugh Ray, will be participating in a panel discussion during the American College of Bankruptcy seminar titled "Cram Down: What Can I Prove is Fair and Equitable These Days?" taking place at The Driskill Hotel in Austin, Texas on January 14-15.
Mr. Ray's discussion will provide insight into a number of cram down-related issues, including:
- How do we prove the value of their collateral?
- If they are undersecured, where do we find one impaired accepting class?
- Do we have to give them covenants?
- How do we prove what interest rate we have to pay them (Where has Till gone?)
- Who is going to own this reorganized company? If we convert unsecured debt to equity, how much of the reorganized company will they own?
For more information, please click here.