DALLAS – Attorneys from the Dallas, Austin, Houston and New York offices of McKool Smith have earned recognition in the latest edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Selection for The Best Lawyers in America is based on a rigorous national survey involving more than 3.1 million detailed evaluations from lawyers. Published by Woodward/White Inc. since 1983, it is widely regarded as one of the leading peer-reviewed legal guides in the profession.
The following attorneys from the firm’s Dallas office are honored in the listed practice areas in the 2011 edition of The Best Lawyers in America:
- Sam Baxter - Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Intellectual Property Law
- Douglas Cawley - Intellectual Property Law
- Gary Cruciani - Commercial Litigation
- Lewis LeClair - Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation
- Mike McKool - Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Intellectual Property Law
- Ted Stevenson - Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Intellectual Property Law
From the firm’s Austin office:
- T. Gordon White - Intellectual Property Law
From the firm’s Houston office:
- Hugh M. Ray - Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
With more than 130 litigators working as an integrated team across offices in New York, Washington, D.C. and Texas, McKool Smith has established a reputation as one of America’s leading trial firms. The firm has been recognized by The National Law Journal and VerdictSearch for winning more Top 100 verdicts than any other U.S. law firm during the past three years. McKool Smith represents leading clients across a broad range of practice areas, including complex commercial litigation, intellectual property, bankruptcy, and white collar defense.