McKool Smith is pleased to announce that attorneys from the firm’s New York office have been selected for inclusion in the 2014 edition of New York Super Lawyers. The honorees include:
- Gayle Klein, Business Litigation
- John Briody, Business Litigation (Rising Star)
- Lauren Fornarotto, Intellectual Property Litigation (Rising Star)
- Rick Halper, Litigation/White Collar (Rising Star)
- Radu Lelutiu, Intellectual Property Litigation (Rising Star)
- Virginia Weber, Business Litigation (Rising Star)
With more than 185 trial lawyers across offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Marshall, New York, Silicon Valley, and Washington, DC, McKool Smith has established a reputation as one of America’s leading trial firms. Over the past eight years, the firm has secured eight nine-figure jury verdicts, as well as seven eight-figure jury verdicts. The firm has also won more National Law Journal and VerdictSearch "Top 100 Verdicts" over the last five years than any other law firm in the country. Courtroom successes like these have earned McKool Smith critical acclaim and helped the firm become what The Wall Street Journal describes as “one of the biggest law firm success stories of the past decade.” McKool Smith represents leading clients in complex commercial litigation, intellectual property, bankruptcy, and white collar defense matters.