Alexandra Easley is an associate in McKool Smith's Dallas office. Prior to joining the firm, Alexandra was a Jury and Trial Consultant where she examined case material in order to help attorneys identify and prepare the most effective approach for trial. During her time as a consultant, she worked on several high-profile cases and analyzed focus groups, mock trials, community analysis projects, and shadow juries for both criminal and civil matters.
While attending law school, Alexandra was a judicial intern for the Honorable Jane Boyle in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, served as Articles Editor for the International Law Review Association, and worked as a student attorney for the SMU Civil Clinic.
Rankings & Honors
- Recognized by "Best Lawyers in America" as Ones to Watch (2024)
- Named among the Top Most Active and Performing Attorneys Representing Complainants by the Patexia ITC Intelligence Report, 2023
Media & Events
- City of San Francisco and other Municipalities prevailed with Court of Appeals' denial of Exxon's Rule 202 Petition06.26.2020
J.D., cum laude, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Hatton W. Sumners Scholar, 2017.
M.Ed., M.A., Psychological Counseling, Columbia University, 2010.
B.A., Psychology, Rhodes College, 2008.
- State of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit