18 attorneys from McKool Smith’s Austin, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, and Silicon Valley offices have been selected for inclusion in the 2014 edition of Best Lawyers in America. In addition, Douglas A. Cawley has been named the Best Lawyers 2014 Dallas “Patent Lawyer of the Year.”
Best Lawyers is an annual referral guide that recognizes outstanding U.S. attorneys based on a national survey involving more than four million evaluations of lawyers by their peers.
McKool Smith’s 2014 Best Lawyers are listed below along with the categories and practice areas in which they are listed.
- Sam Baxter (Litigation: Bet-the-Company, Commercial, IP, Patent, M&A, and Securities)
- Douglas A. Cawley (Litigation: IP and Patent)
- Kirk Dillman (Litigation: Commercial)
- Rod Dorman (Litigation: IP and Patent)
- Mike Hennigan (Litigation: Bet-the-Company, Commercial, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, and Securities)
- Lew LeClair (Litigation: Bet-the-Company, Commercial, Bankruptcy, IP, Patent and Securities)
- Robert Manley (Litigation: IP and Securities)
- Mike McKool (Litigation: Bet-the-Company, Commercial, Banking & Finance, IP, M&A, Patent, and Securities)
- Steve Pollinger (Litigation: IP and Patent)
- Hugh Ray (Litigation: Bankruptcy; and Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
For more information, please click here.