Benchmark Litigation, the definitive guide to America's leading litigation firms and attorneys, has ranked McKool Smith in its 2023 edition. The firm is ranked as a highly recommended litigation firm.
The following attorneys are ranked as regional "litigation stars" in their respective states:
- Sam Baxter (Intellectual Property)
- Lew LeClair (Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property)
- Mike McKool (Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property)
- Hugh Ray (Bankruptcy)
- David Sochia (Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property)
- Chris Johnson (General Commercial, Securities)
- Michael Hennigan (General Commercial)
This year, Joshua Budwin, Zach Mazin, Josh Newcomer, and Courtney Statfeld are recognized as "Future Stars."
Benchmark Litigation is the only directory to focus exclusively on the U.S. litigation market. The publication's identification of the leading U.S. trial attorneys and firms is the result of extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel. Benchmark Litigation is published by Euromoney Institutional Investor, a leading international business-to-business media group. The firm's complete rankings can be found here.